Friday, February 4, 2011

Service

This week has been an especially wonderful one!!! Full of service and lots of smiles. I loved Monday's lecture where we were taught how to integrate leadership into all aspects of our lives. I learned a lot on how Divine-Centered leadership is not just for religious things in our life but EVERYTHING! Wednesday's class was by far my favorite so far. We had the opportunity to go out and serve people on campus for about 20 minutes and it was a blast!!! I love to see people smile.

This week in my RS calling, I plan to work harder on the simple acts of service. I learned that by just bringing a smile to someone's face we are doing an act of service. If nothing else, I hope to be able to bring smiles to all around me. That is my goal for this week!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, Nat! You're one step ahead of me with the weekly goals. And I'm glad you enjoyed class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Hansel! Seriously though, you are a little ray of sunshine. Remember that day that I was really mad at everything and you were super happy at everything? Even though I didn't get visibly happier that day I was happier because of your cheerful spaziness.

    ReplyDelete