Sunday, January 30, 2011

Divine

So this past week we were introduced to Divine-Centered Leadership! It is such a great way to look at leadership. I learned so much and I am excited to include some of these characteristics in my own leadership position. One point that I especially liked was under Motive. It was the step of "DO." We start off with a desire, and then we seek, and then we come to know, and then we finish by DOING! I learned that I can have all of these great ideas and goals to reach as a Relief Society but it is not until we actually take action that the things we are striving for actually come to fruition. I am going to try and integrate this quality of DOING into my calling this week. I want to actually visit some sisters and let them know that I am thinking of them. So for this week I will work on that goal, and next week I'll have a new goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment